When it comes to Cookware, there is no shortage of choices. From stainless steel to cast iron to non-stick, the choices are many. Each type of Cookware comes with its unique features, strengths and benefits. One such Cookware is --- hard anodized. But what exactly is hard anodized Cookware? Let’s find out!
What is Hard Anodized Cookware?
Hard-anodized Cookware is durable, lasts longer and is easy to clean and maintain, which is why it is surging in popularity in many households. An anodized cookware has multiple benefits, such as the surface becoming stronger, scratch-resistant and easier to wash. Anodizing is the process of oxidizing the outer layer of a metal, such as stainless steel, aluminium, etc.
Aluminium metal, or any other metal, for that matter, is submerged in acid and subjected to some electrical charges to create hard-anodized Cookware. It is 30% harder than stainless steel. This process of oxidation enables the surface of the Cookware to harden and become corrosion-resistant, thus making it resilient and non-reactive.
Why choose Hard Anodized Cookware?
Why not? Hard-anodized Cookware offers the best of both worlds: durability and ease of maintenance. They have a darker appearance and are an ideal choice of Cookware, especially for gentler preparations such as making eggs, etc.
Moreover, hard-anodized Cookware is the perfect food-safe option and does not require much upkeep, unlike cast iron cookware. When the Cookware goes through the anodizing process, it is more likely to prevent food from sticking to its surface. Hence, Hard Anodized Cookware is a perfect choice and a must-have in your kitchen.
How do you care for your hard-anodized Cookware?
Hard Anodized Cookware is easy to care for and is low maintenance. However, they are not dishwasher-friendly. After cooking, wash your Cookware gently with a cleaning scrubber to lift any discolouring on the surface. Avoid scrubbing your Cookware with a metal scrubber to avoid scratches on the Cookware, resulting in gradual damage.
Sumeet Hard Anodized Cookware: Special Features
- The Cookware is non-toxic and heat-resistant
- It can be used on any heat source, such as electric and gas ranges
- The Cookware is light-weight, durable and scratch-resistant
- The Cookware is non-porous, which means it does not absorb the smell of food cooked in it
- Durable Deep Kadai is the perfect choice for everyday cooking
- Distributes heat evenly and consumes less gas
- Metal spoon friendly hard anodized Cookware
- Easy to clean and maintain even with everyday usage
- Cook delicious food with ease and finesse
- Preserves nutrition in food and keeps it healthier
- Stainless Cookware that is harder than steel
- Vibrant finishing, which makes the Cookware look new for years
- We provide a warranty period of 5 years for our hard-anodized Cookware
Why Sumeet Cookware?
Sumeet Cookware is your one-stop shop for premium quality cookware. With Sumeet, you get nothing but the best. We provide a range of cooking essentials for your kitchen to make your cooking experience more effortless and enjoyable!
Head to Sumeet Cookware website today and take a look at the wide variety of cookware products we provide. We offer a range of superior quality from non-stick to stainless steel, aluminium, and hard-anodized Cookware. Buy Cookware from us and easily transform your cooking experience into a more fun and enjoyable one!