Most Indian households have a whole cast of matching plastic water bottles which are durable, cheap, and reusable. They chill quicker and last longer. We’ve been drinking water all our life. It is one of the most essential parts of our bodies that we need to keep replenishing throughout the day. But what if there was a way to make this small routine part of our daily lives, a healthy habit? We can do so by making a simple switch to copper bottles. When water is left in a copper vessel for more than 8 hours, it releases its healthy ions into the water. This process is called the Oligodynamic effect. Copper is the oldest known metal to humans.
It has a world of benefits, like being anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-oxidant. There is a requirement of copper in our body which it can’t produce, so we must ingest it through food or water. This is why using copper water bottles is a very efficient alternative. Here are a few more reasons why you should switch to Copper Bottles today!
1. Fights Cancer- Free radicals are the little anomalies that are the major cause of cancer in the human body. Copper having antioxidant capabilities, it helps in fighting the free radicals. Copper also provides us melanin which gives us the color in our skin and eyes. This melanin is a strong shield for us against skin cancer.
2. Balances Hypertension- A very well researched property of copper is that it is known to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. If a copper deficiency is diagnosed at a young age, the kid develops hypotension, and in an adult when the same deficiency is diagnosed they develop hypertension. Thankfully, just switching your bottles will give you the trace amount of copper needed!
3. Prevents Anaemia- Anaemia is a blood disease caused by a lack of iron. When there is the right amount of copper in our daily food and water, we can get the right dosage needed to break down the food to make more hemoglobin, which in turn absorbs iron.
4. Cures Arthritis- Arthritis is a disease where bones become frail and there’s inflammation in joints. The main benefit of drinking water in copper bottle is the anti-inflammatory properties. This exact quality is what will bring relief for people with joint issues and arthritis.
5. Negates Infection- When people have a weak immune system are naturally more prone to infections. When water is kept in copper bottles for more than 8 hours, it is purified of all microbial. Copper is effective against water-borne diseases like E. Coli, Cholera Bacillus, etc.
Sumeet Cookware is where the best quality of Kitchenware Products are available at the most affordable prices.
Visit Sumeet Cookware online store now to purchase the best quality of Kitchenware Items at the best price. Shop now!